Seminars > Navigating Conflict, The Skills of Negotiation
Every relationship in our lives involve negotiation. We are continually challenged to resolve differences between our need and others. An exciting body of research provides powerful tools for interacting in an increasingly complex and changing social environment at work and at home. This program identifies the essential skills for effective and efficient communication and presents seven strategies for negotiation and conflict resolution. The topics include:
• Why people argue.
• The three goals in a disagreement.
• Communication principles.
• The seven elements of negotiation.
• Conflict management styles that predict success or failure in relationship.
• Strategies for preventing conflict.
Your Location: Home > Seminars > Navigating Conflict, The Skills of Negotiation